January 30, 2014

blogging world, i apologize.

well, i told myself i needed to take a blogging break. yet somehow a month was just not long enough for me. let me give you a little update into my life. 
i started my second semester here at byu-idaho. & i am pretty lucky that i have not froze to death.
i am still dating the love of my life. kevin is the most perfect guy i have ever met, & i am honestly the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call him mine. distance is hard, but i go home to arizona in april and am staying there for awhile, so i think we can make these next few months!
valentines day is coming up… & i have a special someone. so thats always nice.
i have the best friends up here in idaho, & i seriously would not be able to handle this semester with out them. i am one lucky girl, & i count my blessing everyday.
here are some of my latest little photographs.






2 comments:

  1. As of late, you guys are my favorite couple. You really can't get any cuter....just in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute couple! good luck this semester! stay warm!

    ReplyDelete