November 1, 2013

SURPRISE!

so this past month, i have been keeping a secret from everyone. everyone thought they were going to see me on thanksgiving break, but little did they know i was planning a secret trip back home halloween weekend! it was seriously so fun to scare my mom, and surprise all of my siblings. the looks on their faces was completely priceless. i have definitely missed this place. i was so eager to get out, and once i was finally out i realized how good i had it. i missed homemade meals, the laughter with my siblings, my comfy comfy bed, and even the noise of my brothers video games. it was hard sleeping alone in my room last night. i felt as if i was a stranger sleeping in a guest room. when i pulled up to my house last night, i just started to cry. this is home, and i have missed it more than anything. 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say thanks for your sharing this useful information. Nice post keep it up. Hope to see you next post again soon.
    With Regards,
    Ecommerce Website Development in Sydney | Responsive Website Design in Sydney

    ReplyDelete