October 21, 2013

stuck.

alright here is my vent session to the blog. lately i have felt pretty stuck. i am here in rexburg idaho feeling a little trapped. i miss doing things i am passionate for. i miss being able to live life with adventures. now all i feel like i do with my life is school work. i get that, that's the point i am at in life. school, college, get a degree, get a job. but i have never been one to do what everyone else is doing. i don't know if this sounds crazy, dumb, or stupid (its probably all of the above) but i just don't know if school is for me. i want to travel, see the world. i want to put myself into different cultures. i would like to serve a mission. i want to become so good at photography, so people can't ignore it. i have so many dreams, but i feel stuck. i dont know what step to take next. dont get me wrong, i am enjoying the college experience, but i guess it isnt my favorite thing in the world. the next year will probably be the biggest roller coaster of my life. i have to make the most important decisions of MY ENTIRE LIFE. the month of may will be the weirdest/hardest/most interesting month of my life. (i guess if you've followed my blog the past few years, you know what will happen this may) stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. Not to sound creepy or anything, but I just stalked your blog for a good 20 minutes. Oh my goodness it is too cute. I kinda know what you mean by that whole "stuck" feeling. Hang in there! One of the scary/ totally cool things about life is that you just never know what'll happen next! :)

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been stalking your blog for about a year now & i love it! you are just plain adorable! i don't know if you're in rexburg for the winter, but if you are, we should see if our schedules align for lunch sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete