August 8, 2013

prison break to one tree hill to no life.

so i was obsessed with prison break, and finished it within just a few weeks. now i have a new obsession called one tree hill. I'm in the middle of season four, and cant stop watching. it probably seems like i have no life, because quite frankly i don't. i am just patiently waiting for school to roll around in september, mean while, i let netflix, the gym, and sushi take over my life. i mean thats completely fine right?

now, not only do i need rehabilitation from prison break, but lets just add one tree hill to that.

if you haven't watched either, i highly recommend to do so.
WARNING: you must have a lot of time on your hands.

happy thursday, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. one tree hill is the best show that ever happened to the world. I watched it when it was on tv and it was basically a part of my life. when it was over I didn't really know what to do with myself. I love Brooke and Haley. And Nathan is the best. Wait until the last season, it's one of the best. I love Quinn & Clay too. if I met any of them in real life I'd probably pee my pants. make sure you let it last! after you're done though, watch Greek. I promise you won't be disappointed. (:

    Samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete