July 12, 2013

mission boys.

so after this summer it will be safe to say that all of my guy best friends will be on missions. the thought of saying goodbye to all my brothers, breaks my heart. i am so beyond proud of each & every one of them who have decided to serve the Lord for two years. even though saying goodbye to them will be one of the hardest things ill do, i wouldn't want it any other way.
here are just a few of them. i can easily say these boys have changed my life. they have shown me that there is no reason in life to be unhappy. every day they wake up & make that day as fun as they can. it is seriously impossible to be with these boys & not smile with in two seconds. i am the luckiest girl to have such strong friendships with these boys. it's going to be different with out them by my side this next coming year, but the memories they give me will last a lifetime.

the first goodbye is in less than two weeks. so so so bittersweet.

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooooooooooo! :]

    This is a comment to say HI, I LOVE YOUR BLOG and YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD. Woohoo! :]

    Go check it out at this link: http://xjustanotherteenblogger.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/made-my-illness/

    ReplyDelete