July 3, 2013

flower crowns & summer projects.

this summer i have decided that since i am jobless, & do not start school till september, i need to do some thing productive. i never thought i'd say this but laying around my house all day, is getting pretty old. also this 125 degree weather just doesn't sit very well with me. SO every day, i am either going to find a new craft to work on, or find a yummy recipe to make. so PLEASE,  please, please, please if you have any really good recipes for anything  or cute craft ideas comment/email me!! my first project was;
the flower crown.

9 comments:

  1. How adorable! If you come check out my blog you can find many yummy recipes for drinks and food! :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi there. Stumbled across your blog. So what kind of recipes do you want? anything? I have piles of recipes I can share.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-great-is-our-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also decided to do this!
    I am going to focus on 1-3 pinterest projects a week to give me something to work on.
    I posted a link to a really yummy, fast, and easy pasta recipe on my Blog the other day.
    xo
    bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! and pinterest is sent straight from heaven.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flower sunglasses!
    http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/originals/a1/7d/68/a17d685a4ae24da8b6c1b7cda3c3f356.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am in love with that flower crown! But I just really enjoy flower crowns in general :). You are so so cute by the way! Oh and the whole recipe thing> try italian soda. It is my absolute go to summer drink. I have a recipe on my blog.
    xoxo Chantel
    aglitteraffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete