July 16, 2013

a girl who never gave up.

a few months ago i had the oppurtunity to make this video for a beautiful girl named abigail, who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma at the age of two. she fought it for over two & a half years, which is extremely rare for that type of cancer. abigail was my seminary teachers daughter. so through out those years, i saw how that family handled the situation, & i don't think they could have done a better job. they acted exactly like christ would have through all of this. they are an inspiration to everyone. as of yesterday july 15th. abigail passed away with her family surrounding her. i feel at peace knowing she has entered the kingdom of heaven, & is in the arms of our savior. I have no doubt the savior had his arms wide open and was so glad to have her home. a bunch of us decided we needed to show our love to brother goss & his family one way or another. so we are creating a wall for them that will say "with your heart, you have touched us" and we will all put our hand prints on the board. at the same time, ill be creating a video for them. i am so grateful that i have the knowledge & understanding of what happens to us after we die. families are forever. 

2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet <3 and your blog is adorable! New follower!

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post and video you made for this family. I can tell you from a little experience how much it will mean to this family. I had a brother pass away (not the same as losing a child) when I was young and my mother made a biography of his life for us. Every time I feel far away from him, I can read his biography and remember that he really isn't too far away. Glad I know where my brother is and that families are forever.

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete