June 17, 2013

the past.

i can not believe what i just did. i started from the very first day i made this blog and read all the way up to today's post. can i just say, wow. i completely forgot how heart felt, & in depth i made my posts. every thought in my head, was written down on this website. i miss it deeply. i miss telling my stories. reading certain posts, made me cry. it's got me thinking about these past four years. what a roller coaster. it makes me so excited for my future, & the crazy events coming up. i leave for idaho september sixth. that day seems so far away, but i know it will come in a blink of an eye. i am ready for a change. im stuck here in arizona, doing the same things i have been doing for so long. all though i am not necessarily all that excited to be going to idaho. i know that is where i have chose to go to school, but i just have no desire to stay there. i know it'll be good for me, & a good place to start out, but who knows what will happen.

these were my monday thoughts.
im obsessed with my blog design.
happy monday.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to BYU-Idaho for school? I went there for my freshman year and it really influenced me in so many positive ways. (it was not my first choice because of how cold and far from home it was) But it turned out to be a really awesome experience! Good luck! :) love your blog you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idaho will surprise you and amaze you. It was definitely my LAST choice, and now, I wouldn't change it for anything. The Lord puts you in the right place at the right time. I love you. I'm here for you! Things are going to be great :)

    ReplyDelete