February 12, 2013

i had a dream.

I used go outside and play for hours and hours, and would dream of growing up, and becoming something of myself. I thought I had all the time in the world to play and pretend, but it is now time to grow up. It is time to take every thing I have learned and dreamed off and put it in use. I am turning to the next chapter in my life, and it breaks my heart. -->This life I am willing to leave is going to be missed, but always kept close in my heart. My parents raised me to go after what I want and to not be scared. I can do anything, even if it is turning to the next chapter in my life. 

growing up; not ready for this.
but i can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I remember hitting that stage in my life too, and the best advice I received then and to the day still live up to was, "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."

    Whoever and whatever you choose to be, I'm sure you'll be a good one.. but for now just enjoy where you are in life, I've found that it will bring you the most joy. :)

    ReplyDelete