January 26, 2013

from my death bed.

just over here laying on my death bed. woke up last night with an extremely high fever. so today I listened to rain, ate ice cream, watched chick flicks, & slept. it's actually been nice.

so I feel like I have majorly abandoned this blog. let me update you on the little things.
-I work two jobs.
-I have been accepted to byu Idaho. So still deciding what I want to do with my life.
-I am really enjoying the bachelor & pretty little liars. Sean Lowe is just to yummy to look at.
-I have a crush on two boys. but nothing will happen.
-I am more than half way done with senior year & that scares me.
-I miss Utah.
-I miss having someone to love.
-my iPhone's screen cracked, & yes I did cry.
-I am now just rambling.

happy saturday. I hope your day is better than mine.

2 comments:

  1. BYUIdaho, eh? that's gonna be a harsh temperature change from toasty Ol' Arizona. :) That will be fun though. I had lots of friends who went up there and loved it. Don't worry, college is the best.

    and Sean Lowe? I'd marry him just for his abs.

    ReplyDelete


  2. UVU UVU UVU
    UVU UVU UVU
    UVU UVU
    UVU
    UVU UVU
    UVU UVU UVU
    UVU UVU UVU

    :)

    i miss you syd.

    ReplyDelete