January 27, 2013

excellent eight.



you see i was nervous because i had all these friends that were leaving & moving onto their next chapters in life, but what i didn't know is that these girls we're going to adopt me. i have become so close to them these past few months, & they have seriously impacted me, more than they know. every day they keep smiling, & i know with out a doubt in this world they will always have my back. 

let me tell you a little bit about them.
~brittney. this girl has been a best friend since freshman year. this isn't her first time appearing on the blog. but i love her so much. she has the sweetest heart, & always wants to do good. our relationship isn't like many. i can know her inner thoughts & feelings with out her having to say anything. we laugh together & we cry together. she's more than a best friend, she's a sister.

~morgan. do you ever have those people in your life where you just LOVE them so much? that's how i feel about this girl. she is so kind & loving, & wants to make everyone happy. i admire her values, & goals in life. when she wants something, she goes & gets it. she will always be an amazing example to me. 

~ali. she is an absolute best friend {they all are} but i can tell her absolutely anything. we can sit & talk for hours, & be 100% honest with each other. i look up to her, for her desire to be a good person. she has the biggest heart, & i know that she is going to go far in life. she is probably the prettiest girl i know, & i hope one day she realizes that. 

~kristen. if there is one thing i have learned about this girl, is that she will always put her friends first. i know that nothing can come between us, & our friendship is as strong as ever. she is an absolute beautiful girl, & deserves the best. we can always laugh at anything together & she can always put a smile on my face when i'm down.

~christina. she is so sweet, & always wants to have a good time. i know she will always be there for me, no matter what the situation is. i admire how she always wants to know more, & understand more about certain situations. she makes me laugh on a daily basis, & i love how i can be my complete self around her. 

~jezzerae. if anyone can make me pee my pants, hands down it is this girl. she is absolutely crazy, & i LOVE it.  i love how she cares about everyone, & always makes sure we are doing okay. when something is wrong, she's there to help. i love how honest she is. she can tell it to you straight up! she deserves the world & more.

~shannon. everything about this girl can make me smile. she makes me laugh on a daily basis, &  her personality just makes everything better. i am so grateful for how close we have become, with out her i wouldn't have a smile on my face nearly as much as i do. she also deserves nothing but the best. 

obviously they all make me laugh, & i love every single one of them. they will be some of my hardest goodbyes.

2 comments:

  1. Aw man! This is so cute. Goodbyes are so hard. But how lucky are you to have some lovely people that makes goodbye so hard.

    ReplyDelete