November 12, 2012

so many things are going right.

i am one happy girl. i wake up in the mornings, with a smile on my face. the lord has blessed my life immensely these past few months. i have the best friends in the world, one amazing family, & one blessed life. senior year, is treating me so well. i feel sometimes it's not fair to some others. i wouldn't change one thing in life right now. for the first time in... i don't even know how long...i can say i'm happy. time, please slow down. i don't want this to end. happy monday everyone. & happy veterans day. a big thank you to our troops out there.

loving life.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, you're cute. And so glad you're happy :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I am so glad everything is going so well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! And your outfit. And your boots. And your boot socks.
    And you :)

    These are great photos!

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i love this blog! its absolutely adorable! as are you!

    cute pictures!

    linzimichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete