November 19, 2012

college.

i do think that applying to colleges will be the death of me. & it's also making me realize how fast this is all coming. i think i want to go crawl in a hole & stay there for awhile. i've always been saying "get me out of here, i want to leave and grow up already" but now i'm thinking "WAIT...stop...slow down. i actually really like where i'm at right now". things are always changing. nothing seems permanent. 

while i write my little eyes out on the college essays, you guys have fun listening to this beautiful song. which i happened to hear in the newest twilight movie. breaking dawn part two. can i just say i loved that? those stupid vampire movies, have always been so cheesy. but this by far has been the best. i want to see it again. maybe a boy will take me. hmmmm. listen.

3 comments:

  1. UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU UVU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. college essays? sounds like she's applying for BYU! ha good luck girly! I feel ya. I'm so excited for college but sometimes I wish I could just push pause for a moment! and stay where I am, take it all in. haa Love ya (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song made my cry. I don't know why. It just did.

    loooove you. Just come to utah soon because there is SO much we need to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete