November 18, 2012

biting my tongue here.


things are different, yet i'm happy. this new chapter has been started in my life, & it's still in the process of being written. it's to the point where i literally have no idea what's next. every day is a new surprise for me. there's smiles, & there are tears. but i'm excited to see what's next. for years & years i've hated living in the state of arizona. but these past few weeks, that's changed. i've taken the time to realize how great it is here. {probably being since the heat is gone...oh well} minus the cactus, it's beautiful. i love it, & the people in it. i have met so many people these past few weeks, that i know have already changed my life. so tomorrow when i wake up, i will wonder what the day has in store for me. i will wonder who i will see & what will be said. i can't say to much...yet

it's like pregnancy...it's socially acceptable to announce after three months. so we'll see if it lasts.

yes, it's about a boy. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh. Boys are the best things to talk about!
    Love your blog and photos :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FREAKING LOVE THIS. WOOOOOOO!! but i AM excited for you to come to utah for good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I want to hear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1- you're freaking adorable.
    2- you should text me and tell me all about this boy :)

    ReplyDelete