October 8, 2012

a simple lunch.

who knew a simple lunch with someone could affect me so greatly. or even be an answer to a prayer? my questions were answered, & my heart stayed calm. the answers i heard still hurt. & i personally wish none of this happened. but it is a reality check, & an opportunity for me to move on. i can hear or see the name, with out freaking out anymore, it is exactly what i needed. deep inside, i'm still hurting. & not a single person except her, knows what's going on. I wish an apology actually came MY way. because i sit here everyday & wonder if he still cares.

#venting

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I wish I could talk to you. With the new missionary age changed, my boy leaves by the end of this year.....all I can think is "do you even care about me anymore? Are you even going to care about me while your gone for 2 years? Are you even going to want me when you come back?" I am freaking out and I have no idea how to feel anymore. Stay strong girl. Heavenly Father has a plan for you that will lead to happiness you have never felt before. It'll all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me girl! sydneymariebee@gmail.com
    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete