September 30, 2012

my hero.

the main reason we are headed up to utah is because of this man right here. he was baptized at the normal age of 8, but never went back to church afterwards. he got into the wrong things early in life. ever since he was twelve he has been smoking & drinking. he met my grandma who was a member, & got married. they never could have a temple marriage. after many prayers & long fast sundays the day has come. this coming week, my grandpa & grandma have the amazing chance to be sealed in the temple for time & all eternity. he let go of his addictions, & found Christ. if anyone knew him no one would ever assume this day would come. i am so unbelievably proud of him. prayers can truly be  answered. my grandpa is my hero. the greatest man i know.

6 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful. Just reading this post gave me goosebumps. What an amazing blessing in your family's life. ANd what a treat you get to be there for the sealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an incredible story fits perfectly with sunday. and it that was a long time to get an answer to a prayer but it shows that you just need to have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute story! Gives me hope for my friend!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!!! what a special day that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is such an awesome story Sydney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete