July 26, 2012

the mailbox & i.

my relationship has grown a lot stronger with this little messenger. he makes me really happy. & is one of the few who actually see's one large real smile on my face. i visit him probably every other day. he sends things for me & gives me things often. i think for the next 694 days we'll be the best of friends. he is my new best friend. this is what MY steps to happiness look like. usually on wednesdays or thursdays. i also like the emails. but there's always a different feeling with the mail.
 i see him.
 i approach him.


& then i scream like a little girl. every time, with out fail. 

3 comments:

  1. oh my I feel exactly the same, though the missionary I have been writing has not written in quite awhile and it is killing me. I mean I get he is busy, but.. yeah, it's still hard. seeing a letter though? best feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Seeing that letter in the mail with Elder in the return address = BEST. FEELING. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I wrote to my husband his whole mission, and I was completely giddy every time I heard from him. Checking the mail was the best part of the day! My heart still flutters when I read our letters (now all together like they should be in a book!) Love your blog!!! And hang in there girl. ENJOY IT! It's amazing how well you can get to know someone through writing!

    ReplyDelete