July 23, 2012

here's the good & the bad.

well today was my last first day of high school. does that make sense? i think if i were to read that i'd get confused, but that's just me. to answer everyone's questions of why i'm going back to school in july, it's because i have year round school. i have longer breaks in the year, & a shorter summer. going back to school was not my favorite thing in the world. in every one of my classes, i have those annoying kids who never shut up & think they're the coolest kids around. it's weird to even look at boys. people asked me if i had any cute ones in my classes, & my sad response was "i didn't even look". i sat through class dozing off, dreaming of all my little fantasies while the teacher went on & on about what to expect about the year. the only thing i'm looking forward to, is the fact that i have half days. i get out of school at approximately 11:37. isn't that nice? i have so much time on my hands. so i took a nice nap & a fun trip to the gym with brookie babe. this body has never been this out of shape. it's time for a change.

bring on senior year! let's get this over with, so i can hit up my state utah.

6 comments:

  1. Senior year goes so fast! I had a fun one, I hope you do too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast your senior year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Senior year..it will always be my favorite. Enjoy school dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how could you look at any boys? you have the greatest one already. hahah live up your senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the gym last night...sweat more than I have ever sweat in my life. I swear. Then I rubbed my head on Landon and he freaked out. Things to look forward to in marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete