June 4, 2012

an update.

having taylor home, & starting a new summer job i have been extremely busy. i adore not having to wake up at 5:30 am. spending time contemplating on weather to do or not to do my homework (let's be honest...that never happened), & staying up as late as i please. summer has already been good to me. i'd like to happily announce i'm a bronze goddess. thank you mom & dad for this easy tan skin of mine. you're the best.
here's the past few weeks in pictures. 
it's easier than posting about every thing.








6 comments:

  1. In the mini van! Hahaha best picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the cutest couple ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are freaking adorable. thats all. please get married. I call being a bridesmaid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post. And LOVING your blog. SO SO excited to start following it!

    Come visit me at: We & Serendipity

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are adorable. LOVE this blog. New folowerrrr! :)

    ivy-lauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo!! A pic of me FINALLY ended up on here :) haha love you girly. -raychel

    ReplyDelete