June 14, 2012

& on wednesdays we go to the temple.

me & my missionary went to the temple yesterday. well correction... i went to the temple, he went INSIDE. while he was in a session i had the chance to visit with my great grandma. she's the best, my number 1 example. tay & i got out of the car, he grabbed my hand, & we walked the temple grounds. it was so peaceful. i loved being at such a beautiful place with such a handsome man. every time i go to the temple, it's just another reminder of that's where i want to be. that's my number one goal. bliss.

6 comments:

  1. Which temple is that?! What an amazing feeling. I'm so excited for him..and for you!

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the mesa, arizona temple. thank you! we are both excited :) it'll be an amazing experience.

      Delete
  2. I love the temple. I need to go more. especially because I live right in the middle of Temple Town USA, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what religion is that that you have to go to a temple? sorry, i'm not very intelligent when it comes to temple and what it is?


    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you click on "I am a Mormon" at the top of my page you can learn what we're all about! A temple is a place for worthy members to go in and make covenants with God.

      Delete