June 6, 2012

john mayer with the windows down.

please leave some suggestions if you figure out a word that can describe this feeling. here are my symptoms. driving down the freeway with the summer breeze going through my hair, windows rolled down, john mayer singing why georgia & you're body is a wonderland {on blast}, just bought a cupcake, & i'm choosing to be care free. i can't decide how to describe this feeling. but whatever it is, i love it. i love feeling at ease. i love putting the nonsense behind me, & finding the good in my day.

6 comments:

  1. "just bought a cupcake" ..you kill me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you babe. So excited for you to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's safe to peg this as "happy"
    and I'm so glad. :)

    ReplyDelete