April 25, 2012

liebster blog award.

shout out to my girl stephanie for awarding me this sweet award. i also have to give a HUGE shout out to miss whitney she awarded me this as well, but i've been so busy lately,  & i haven't been able to really post! is that cheating? if so, please forgive me.

Photobucket


Each Nominee Should:

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.

4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!

My nominess are:
1.) whitney-as luck would have it
{yes, you have already been awarded. don't do it again, i just had to put up there!}
2.) carlee-misseemoo
3.) kendall- kendall michelle
  4.) mckenzie-unspoken words
 5.) jordan-jordan michelle

5 Random Facts: 
1.) im literally OBSESSED with paris, france. i probably have 7 eiffel towers in my room. its fine, & i plan to go there some day...SOON.
2.) if anything can make me happy in this world, that would be rain & cupcakes.
3.) when no ones home ill sing & dance my whole heart out, till im out of breathe.
4.) i think about my future husband at least once an hour. {not exaggerating}
5.) my first sons name will be rhett.
P.S. if you were already given the award, just ignore it. 
love you all.

2 comments:

  1. i just love you. congrats on your amazing award. you're definitely one of my leibsters. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes I can't spell. sorry.
      *liebsters

      Delete