April 3, 2012

i have been tagged.

The Rules:
*Post these rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
*Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
*Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)

question one: who has your heart?
a boy living in provo, utah. & every waking day i try to take it back. {not working}

question two: if you could commit any crime & get away with it, what would it be?
easy. rob a bank. im in need of some money.

question three: what is the weirdest thing you love?
the color yellow. it's an addiction. who knows why? it just makes me really happy.

question four: what would you do if you won a billion dollars? 
move to paris, & buy all the fanciest clothes in the world. 

question five: if you could have any mode of transportation, what would it be?
teleporting.

question six: what is your dream job?
to be a mama with a successful photography business on the side.

question seven: what celebrity would you like to hang out with for 24 hours?
josh duhamel. mmmmm, he's yummy.

question eight: what human trait do you find obnoxious?
jealously. it gets out of hand sometimes {okay, a lot for me}

question nine: where do you work?
i do all the product photography for origami owl

question ten: what characteristic do you wish you had?
patience.

question eleven: who would win a fight between a grilled cheese & a taco?
grilled cheese. it has tomato soup to back it up.


thanks whitney, that was fun!

10 comments:

  1. Shut Up! I have an irrational addiction to yellow too! I just love you. :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I know my way around Paris, Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been to Paris?! WHAT? That's my life long dream. Let's please go. Haha :)

      Delete
    2. Yes I have! I plan on going back within the next couple of years for sure!! I'm totally down so start saving up! :)

      Delete
    3. Alright here's the plan. Start saving your money now, let's meet, & then go to Paris? Hahah sound good?:)

      Delete
    4. I'll keep a Paris money jar. We will meet eventually, I mean, we have to! Then yes, we will go to Paris and shop, eat baguettes, macaroons and sit in the grass by the eiffel tower at night and watch the lights twinkle! Yes, there is a light show ever hour at night. It's pretty romantic so get ready!

      Delete
    5. Are you serious? I die inside just thinking about that. A money jar will definitely be needed. This will happen! :) haha i think I would probably cry during the light show. Im so jealous you have been :)

      Delete
    6. Oh yes, It's great! It would be so fun! Haha yes I'm definitely a crazed traveler! I absolutely love it! I've been many places but I want to travel all over the world. Don't you dare be jealous! :) We're going! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come be a part of a gorgeous necklace giveaway I’m having!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete