April 4, 2012

be weird. be random. smile.


 today my brother said "sydney, why do boys like you?" it was the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. but really. i am beyond weird. i scream randomly, sing as loud as my ears can handle, talk till your ears fall off, dance like no one is EVER watching, change my accent every other sentence, make extremely weird faces, & laugh A TON. im weird, i get told that at least once a day. i have known that since day one. but i like it. so i don't really hide anything. that's why i love that quote above. "be weird. be random. be who you are. because you never know who would love the person you hide." life is more fun with smiles & laughs. ive learned to forget about all the little problems, & have fun. i love my friends & family to pieces. today was a good day.

this song makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I think you just described me.
    I love being weird.

    ReplyDelete