March 19, 2012

why? {help}

why does it feel like this inside? why do I have the feeling of removing certain people out of my life? why does it physically hurt? why do I care? why do I have the urge to must know every detail? why can't it just be easy? why do tears come so easily to my eyes? why can't everyone approve? why can't timing be right? why can't everything be okay? why does my heart hurt? why does it beat so fast when I get nervous? why am I so over dramatic? how did I get myself into this. i'm falling to pieces. help

2 comments:

  1. things like that are never easy, you're feeling this way because your heart cares and loves and feels. That's part of what makes you such an amazing gal. Your heart is broken and that hurts so bad, but the ones who make you feel this way are so lucky to have your love.
    Don't hold your feelings inside. Let your heart experience it, but don't dwell on it either.
    Chin up baby girl. :)

    p.s. you look beautiful when you cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to pretend that we're best friends. I really needed to hear something like that. Thank you so much, you're honestly the sweetest. Thank you for your advice. I really take it to heart.Im so glad we stalk each other.

    you're the best :)

    ReplyDelete