March 24, 2012

welcome home.

first step into reading this post is to press PLAY. now. now, that the song is going {make sure its playing before you read any further} i would like to tell you a story. i have been going through a lot lately. my heart hurts. but when i was walking on my balcony listening to this song chills immediately went down my body. tears fled to my eyes. not because it is sad, but simply because its happy. listening to this song, the words came flowing out of my mouth "i can do this,  i know i can" OVER & OVER again. nothing at that moment could of wiped the smile off my face. i felt strong. i felt vulnerable. i felt at ease. bring it on life. see what i'll do. i'm finally home.


i decided to express my feelings through pictures. enjoy.
listening to this song, no one can kill my mood.
"You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give."
- Eleanor Roosevelt







coming what may & LOVING it.
yeah, you heard me.
im home.

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this post. And I am so jealous of those glasses! I came so close to buying some today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo this is raychel :) and I've decided that even tho you're going to tell me about your life everyday at school, I'm still strangely addicted to reading your blog. Like I basically already know what it will say usually and I still make myself check to see if you've posted haha. Seriously you should write a book. I'd read it. A million times. Never stop writing because I might not have anything else to entertain me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although we have never met or even seen each other, just reading your blog and relating to your posts, I feel like I know you and that we are best friends! I absolutely love your blog and like Raychel, I think I have somewhat of an addiction. Most times, I feel like you're reading my brain, because you know exactly what to say and how to say it. it's kind of crazy! You always have something positive to say and it keeps me going throughout the week, especially when I am down, or just need a little reminder. Reading how you handle your situations helps me realize that I can do anything, and that our heavenly father is there for us and will help us get through anything. So thank you for all your wonderful posts, even if they are sad at times. Please don't ever stop writing, because you are such a talented writer! I am kind of jealous, actually. Oh, and by the way, I mean this in the least creepiest way possible, but I think you are one of the prettiest girls ever! Really, you are, and the fact that you can go through everything you have and still be optimistic about life makes you even stronger. Keep it up, and thanks for writing, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I just tell you how much your comment has made my day? Possibly even my whole month. Your so sweet. It's so nice to know, & helps a great bit knowing I'm not the only one out there with these struggles. I'm glad that my rants & rambles can help you in some way! I'm sure if we were to ever meet, we would be the best of friends. I can't thank you enough for your sweet comments. It's little things like this that help ME grow. So thank YOU. Writing is my way of letting my feelings out, so thanks for reading. Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  4. SYDNEY MARIE B. I love you! ha you wanna share some of this with me in a couple of weeks? your an awesome sweet girl im glad you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chylie Annie. I will share some happiness with you!! April 11th, call me up! I'll put a smile on your face. Love you!

      Delete
  5. First, you are so cute!
    Second, yes, you got this darling... the best is yet to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these pictures. You are the CUTEST!
    And again.... LOVED this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are way too cute.

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete