March 23, 2012

i'm doin this.

it seems as if every blogger on the face of the earth is blogging about the hunger games. I thought I could stay away from it & not be like everyone else. but let me tell you. IT WAS AMAZING. the movie definitely left out many details, but I still was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I went to the midnight premier. after the movie I found myself in my own little world. picturing I was katniss & I won the game. is it weird that I want to live in a world like that? I'll answer that. yes. yes, that's extremely weird. what do you expect? you all should know im "weird" by now. not normal. but its fine. I like it that way. here is my question... team gale or team pita? It's a bit ridiculous everyone is making this like a twilight movie. but that's okay.
& may the odds be ever in your favor.
oh. & im re-reading all of them. tonight.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Everyone is getting to see it this weekend and I have to wait. But it's good to know that it did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the book I was 100% team Gale. But seeing the previews (going to the movie tomorrow) Pita is a thousand times more attractive than I pictured him. But I can definitely see myself getting hung up on the fact that he is a shorty.... I don't know. I will let you know how I feel tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah let me know who you end up liking! Some points I'm for gale but then others I'm not. Ah! Can't decide. Have fun seeing it :)

      Delete
  3. for me there is no teams....its just PEETA! :) haha you just don't get to know Gale like you do Peeta, so he is the obvious choice. plus...he is perfect! :) haha

    ReplyDelete