March 11, 2012

a formal introduction.

so I have this blog.  I really just rant & ramble about anyone & everything. Figuring you already know the small details. I have come to a realization that, that's not the case. So I would like to formally introduce all of my loved ones to you.
 It's safe to say this isn't our best picture, but I'm really missing cancun right now. meet the brereton family. we have mom, dad, zach, kyle, chloe, & myself. 

mom is the sweetest person I know. she is literally willing to anything for anyone. I tell her all my secrets, & desires. she gives me the best advice, out of anyone I know. I'm so grateful for the relationship we have, some mother & daughters aren't as lucky as we are.
dad wants us to succeed in everything we do. he's like my own cheerleader to my life. his example & testimony of the church are what really help me grow.
zach is the sibling that we all have, where you just fight with them constantly. we both intentionally do things to irritate the other. but when it comes down to the end of the day I love him so much. I truly want what's best for him, & would do anything to help him get there. as he keeps getting older, we both become closer.
kyle is the funniest ten year old I have ever met. If I ever need a smile I can always rely on this kid. his little raspy voice is one that I'll always remember.
chloe is my only sister. at times I feel like she's my daughter because we're so far apart in age, & we are constantly together. even though this little girl is only seven, I treat her like a best friend. I tell her my problems, & we go out for ice cream often.
I'm so lucky Heavenly Father blessed me with these five wonderful people in my life. I would not be close to the person I am today with out them.

Jordan & Brooke.
meet the greatest people in the world.
Jordan & I have known each other since birth. since eighth grade we've been inseparable. jordan is always by my side, & has my back on a 24 hour basis. I'm able to walk through her front door, open the fridge, eat whatever I want, & still feel normal. she's made me who I am today. I am so grateful that she's gotten me through high school, & I've been able to lean on her when needed. thank you for everything joe, I love you.

Brooke is one huge example to me & I look up to her in so many ways. she has a way of making jordan & I laugh until we pee. it's great. I always feel so comfortable telling her things because I know they're safe with her. she has a way of telling you the truth, straight up, & even if it's not what you want to hear, I know I can trust her. again I wouldn't be who I am today with out her. thank you for everything red, I love you.

best friends is an understatement for us. we like to call it sisters. 
these two are going off to college next year...
might as well rip my heart out now.

Ashlyn Bishop
Ashlyn, I love her to death. I just recently told you everything about this girl, but If she didn't move into my life, I'd miss out on so many memories of junior year. Ash truly cares about me, & wants to know how i'm doing on a constant basis. she is really one of the strongest girls I know, & every day I wish I could be like her. I know that she is a 100% blessing to me. she picked me up at my lowest points of life, & I'm forever grateful.

Taylor Williams
Taylor & I have known each other for the longest time. lately we haven't been as close, & I hate it. The feeling of drifting away from someone, is the worst. I know that we will always be friends no matter what. we have countless memories together, & I know they're more to come. she's always looked out for me, & talked me through the rough times. I miss you, & love you.
Mallory Sackley
 Mallory is technically my second cousin, but it's easier to call her my cousin. She is the only cousin I have close in age. we may not talk everyday, but I love this girl so much. No one can make me laugh like she does. when we have our annual visits my stomach is literally aching from so much laughter. we only see each other, once a year. {if we're lucky} she lives far away in the land of oregon, & it stinks. the good news is I get to see her in two weeks. my heart literally stops just thinking about it. 
SURE LOVE YA. {family inside joke)

Taylor Heyman
Taylor the boy best friend. where do I begin? I have never been closer to anyone before in my life. we've been best friends for over three years now. along those three years we've been through rough spots. I can't begin to describe how proud I am of him. in just a few months he'll be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Concepcion, Chile. his example to me helps me, grow as a person. our relationship at times is bitter-sweet. Yet I'm still forever grateful for the memories, & the times we shared. I miss you more than words can say.

I love you tay. lubs.

there you have it. these are the loved ones. not even close to all of them, but the very, very important ones.
I'm one lucky girl.

5 comments:

  1. I think your blog is my favorite. I love all the sweet things you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! I love you blog! It's the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the sweetest, cutest family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me happy!!:) I'M SOOO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!! AHHHHH!!! we need to stay in Grandma Sackley's room again and keep her up til the wee hours of the night hahah that poor lady! Sure love ya too!:)

    ReplyDelete