February 14, 2012

happy valentines day.

Well, hello single, taken, or married.
Today is our day of love.
Don't we just all love, love?
February the fourteenth has always been a bitter-sweet day. I love being able to watch the love birds fall even more in love. School today, was fun. {shocker} everyone was in a good mood. {another shocker} I wish we could make every day valentines day. my days would be much more enjoyable.

I guess you could say I kind of had a valentine(s)? I received a few sweet gifts from some gentlemen. It definitely made my day, & kept a smile on my face. Have you ever had that feeling with someone when they do something sweet for you, but then in your mind you say "you're still not him"?  Yeah. Welcome to Sydney's life.
NOW.
before I make myself cry, i'm going to go watch ps. i love you by myself, curled up on the couch. I hope my husband is from Ireland, such a hot accent. I can NOT wait for the valentines days I'll get to share with my hubby.
Go kiss your man & tell him you love him. Cherish every moment, I wish I did that.

3 comments:

  1. oooh more than one valentine? aren't you a player. hahah ;)

    but seriously have fun on this day of love! p.s. i love you is so great, isn't it? such a fan of the accent as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love p.s. I love you. :) I bet your future husband is curled up on his couch....playing COD thinking, I can NOT wait to spend Valentines day with my wifey. :) Guarantee it. Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah. I kind of am in love with your layout. I'm envious. Man, I miss the v-days in elementary where everyone gave everyone candy.

    ReplyDelete