February 8, 2012

Elder Heyman {Kolipoki}

mission call. from Sydney Brereton on Vimeo.


Elder Heyman is here by called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Chile, Concepcion mission. He will report to the provo, missionary training center on Wednesday June 20th, 2012. He will be speaking spanish.
 This video was his reenactment of the "two years" video by Hailey Haugen that I posted awhile about.
He just so happens to be going to Chile as well.
Words will never describe how much I'm going to miss this kid.

Two Years from Hailey Haugen on Vimeo.


Watch the second video, and then the one of Taylor. It will all make sense.
i love you.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of this. Everything. Good lucky Elder Heyman! You too, Sydney.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I just about died when I saw it, I was laughing pretty hard with how spot one he was! Accent and everything! haha

    ReplyDelete