January 3, 2012

to the year of, 2011.

January.
Started the year off.
February.
 Soccer season.
March.
 I finally met my virtual best friend Ashlyn.
My all time favorite cousin Mallory came for a visit.
April. 
We fell in love. & took a trip to sedona.
May.
 Spent every waking moment with him trying to make memories before he left for the Y.
June. 
 He graduated. Moved to Utah. & I cried.
July. 
The 4th.
August. 
 I got this beaut.
September. 
he came home for homecoming.
October.
took a lovely vacation to cancun. 
November.
 Delt with heart break.
December. 
my BEST friends pulled me through. 
I had an amazing year. A rough one, but amazing. I couldn't ask for better friends or family. I love everyone so much. I fell in love, went through heart break, laughed until I cried, experienced new things & places, met new people, said many goodbyes, & grew as a person. 2011 was great, but 2012 will be even better. I'm ready for whatever life throws at me, & no matter what you'll see a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment