January 1, 2012

the interesting news.


Two Years from Hailey Haugen on Vimeo.


So I saw this cute video on a thursday. I watched it, and definitely cried because it was so cute. I pressed repeat about 16,235 times. Then on a friday I was skyping Taylor. Member him? The boy I constantly blogged about?
well,
He gets his mission call, next month.
I cried just hearing that news. Not only did I cry...I balled. 
I can't imagine how I will react to the actual call.
I thought it was a funny coincidence that I just recently watched that cute missionary video.
i love missionaries.

2 comments:

  1. that is SUCH a sweet video! I'm dying at it! I totally team Taylor and really hope that one day you too end up together. just my thoughts. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm** I go to college... no big deal.

    ReplyDelete