January 23, 2012

EMployed.

It was fast, I know! As you know I was working at Origami Owl's kiosk in the mall. The company that sells living lockets. http://www.origamiowl.com/ {check it out!} well NOW. {drum roll please} I am officially origami owl's photographer. I will snap all the lovely photos of the products. Such as lockets, charms, plates, dangles & more. I am beyond excited to do this. They also told me they have read my blog & realized I wasn't to shabby in my writing department. Which means in the future I will have writing opportunities. Is this just not great or what? My first day is tomorrow. We all know that quote that says "if you love your job you never have to work a day in your life". Well, I'm going to start doing my two favorite things in the whole wide world for a job. I don't see myself working anytime soon.
I have six minutes to pop, popcorn & rush upstairs. the bachelor is on. 
Who is your favorite so far?
My list is being made.
Cute? or not cute?
can't tell....
The hair has GOT TO GO.

4 comments:

  1. WOO! what an awesome job!! So happy for you! Also, Ben? I honestly can't decide if he is cute or not. I think he is...but yes, I hate his hair. Though I don't know if he would be able to pull off the short hair look. I think he just needs to stop parting it down the middle. Though I don't think the Beiber look is right either. uuuugggh so conflicted. Also, I think that I hate all the girls. Not. But I re-hee-hee-heally hate Courtney. I think if I HAD to choose my favorite, I would say Jennifer. Though I feel as though she might become really dramatic here in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you on the hair! I think if he took care of it a little better it would look okay. You should see me watching this show. It's like watching die hard football fans yell at the game. I get so mad at all these girls! Courtney is RIDICULOUS. I really like Jennifer too! She seems like the only "real" girl on the show. I hope she goes far. Other than that, I can't really decide on who I like. It literally changes every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks like Francine from Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO TRUE! best thing ive heard all day. haha

    ReplyDelete