January 29, 2012

Dear My Future Husband,

Where ever you are, WHO ever you are, I've been thinking about you lately.
I always wonder how many kids we'll have. What their names will be, & what my last name is.
I'm waiting here patiently for you. Every time my heart gets broken, I know it's just one less heart break away from you. I pray for you. I pray that you are making right choices so we can become eternal companions. The times I lay in bed & cry myself to sleep because of another (excuse my language) douche bag hurt me, you come to my mind. I know that in the Lords way & the Lords time we'll meet & fall madly in love. I know that it's possible for two beings to stay in love with one another forever. To me, love is the sweetest thing in life.  That's why we're all either in love or looking for love. Sometimes you have to work for it, especially when life gets in the way, but I believe true, deep love is always worth fighting for. I'm awaiting the day till I meet you. Please, make right choices. I love you.
Come what may & LOVE it. 
ps. I already have our whole wedding planned. Thank you, pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Sydney :) Pinterest is the best though, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love.

    totally been there. hang on. remember that it's ok to hurt and feel lonely and ache to be with your man. remember that someday it was make sense and you will be so happy you waited.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest thing eveeeer! I've been thinking the same, isn't it weird that somewhere out here there is a boy/man that we will marry? Cray Cray!

    ReplyDelete