November 8, 2011

The Ultimate Blogstalker.

Sooo... my friends & I just may or may not of bought flight tickets to go to the wonderful state of Utah (my home), to go to a wedding. This isn't just any wedding... this wedding is for someone who we have NEVER met in person, yet we just blogstalk her through the internet. I have a feeling that's a bit odd to some people? Yet some people (girls) understand that once you've blogstalked someone for so long, and you know almost every aspect about them, & you catch yourself thinking about their blog this is a normal thing to do. January 4th.... please come faster!
The evidence that I have become the Ultimate Blogstalker.

2 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH I WISH I COULD GO SOO BADLY!! GAH.

    ReplyDelete