November 11, 2011

Step by Step.

Life. Life comes at you in so many different ways. We all have those days when you just stop everything you're doing, breathe slowly, & realize that every thing is going by so fast. Remember those days we played with our friends at the park & didn't care how much dirt we had on our bodies. The days when we didn't have to spend hours in front of a mirror trying to impress a boy. & going through school thinking the words  "hate" & "stupid" were the worst words someone could say? Those days are long gone. Out of my country girl loving heart one of  my favorite bands rascal flatts sang the wise words of "I hope the days come easy, and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you want to go." There are so many roads in life that we can take. Being in high school, I feel like I'm still taking street roads & in all honesty I'm ready to jump on the freeway & get moving on with life. I know that by saying that im basically breaking a rule in the life book, because you're never supposed to wish to grow up. I'm sick of highschool & I completely realize that more than half the people I associate with now, I'll forget with in six months of graduating. I've lived in Arizona since I was about four & I'm by FAR done with the heat, cactus, & desert. I'm not that kind of a girl. I'm a Utah girl. (& no, not because of a certain boy that lives there) I have been a Utah girl since the day I was born. I live for the cold snowy nights, & dream of opening my front door and watching the leaves fall from the trees. Do we get that in AZ? oh of course not. I'm taking my life step by step, & loving each moment. I'm just ready for something new & want to be back in my home town.

Blogging is a good way to vent. 
"I hope you never look back but you never forget, all the ones who loved you and the place you left."
-Rascal Flatts.

No comments:

Post a Comment