October 23, 2011

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.

Where do I begin? OH YEAH....I TOUCHED TAYLOR SWIFT. Not only did I touch her, I stroked her shoulder down to her hand & told her I loved her. We were so close to her it was ridiculous. I was extremely excited.
We had floor seats and she walked all the way around to see everyone. Let me explain to you how much effort I put into touching this girl. If you ever need to know how to touch a celebrity follow these steps:
1st: Push anyone AND anything out of you're way. I most likely pushed 8 girls out of my way and they could of easily beaten me up right there and then.
2nd: Stand anywhere you can to get a good view. For instant I straddled 2 chairs.
3rd: Reach your arm out as FAR as it will go. I felt like if i pushed my arm out any further I would of fallen over. 
4th: Yell. Yell at anyone who tells you to move. The key is to be aggressive.
5th: As she/he walks by SCREAM. & touch them. (That sounds so wrong, I apologize)
I touched that girls shoulder and stroked her down to her hand. Security may or may not of had to push my hand away. & I may or may not of listened & put my hand back. She was really soft, no lie.
The reaction you'll have after touching Taylor Swift. It's common.
 Pretty good seats huh?
WE LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT.
Taylor was so amazing live. I heard before I went to her concert she can't sing live, but that is so wrong. I have every lyric of all her songs memorized. I love her, it was the best concert I have ever been too. Big thanks to the Gardaniers for getting us such amazing seats. I had such a good time!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite picture of us. EVER. :)

    ReplyDelete