October 15, 2011

Reasoning of why I have been M.I.A.

Cancun, Mexico.


 White sandy beaches...gotta love it.





Strawberry Dachary. VIRGIN!!!
 Ridin' the wave.



Whadddup random iguana in the middle of the road?

 We took a tour of Chichen Itza, the Mayan Temples.



What a cute bunch.
 I had too. You're welcome Tay.
 Here is the coolest part. We saw baby sea turtles hatch! They were the cutest things in the world. & I felt like I was in the move The Last Song. It always feels good to feel as if you're life is a movie.

 They were in this hole and a lifeguard pulled them out and stuck them in the crate.
 Haaaa...yes. her face is funky. I don't know why. She's a very cute girl.
Noggin....Duuuuuude.



My cute family.
I had such a good week! It was so great to get away. Adios Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment