September 27, 2011

The weekend.

I am sure all of my FIVE followers are dying to hear about my weekend... Well I'd like to tell you all, it was amazing! I can't thank Taylor enough for coming down it meant so much. It all started by picking him up at the airport. It pretty much looked liked the Dear John scene when Savannah runs up to him & jumps on him & then everyone around looks at them. I literally did the same thing. If I was at the airport that day & saw us doing that I think my day would have been complete. 
 Here we are at Sky Harbor Airport. I really don't like airports.
Saturday was... crazy. I guess that's a good word for it? Being a girl you stress more than boys in general but especially on homecoming. Taylor took me to breakfast well...correction. I took Taylor to breakfast. In fact I took him everywhere since his car was back in Utah. I have to admit he looked pretty good riding shot gun in my buggy. Anyways! we went to breakfast which was quite nice. Then Taylor's best friend Macgyvers "Girl of Choice" as he likes to call her, was in a play. So us three went to the play Beauty & the Beast. It was very cute. Seeing that reminded me of one of my life-long dreams of being a Disney princess. Mom always told me I would make a perfect Belle. Forget college. I am going to the happiest place on earth. 
Later on was the dance. Before the dance we all went to Macaroni Grill (SO GOOD).
 Cutest couple right there.
The group. It looks like I have a black eye? I really didn't. 
Meet Taylor & Sydney we laugh and hug a lot. & On good days we do both. 

We had so much fun at the dance. I wouldn't of wanted to go with anyone else. Sunday TayHey came to church with me. Then afterwards we went to visit his family which is always fun. His nephews are adorable. Then the worst part of the whole weekend....The part I have to take him back to the airport. On the drive up I instantly started to cry. This long distance thing isn't easy. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

On the way up he kept trying to make me smile & it didn't work all that well. He then turned off the radio and began to sang me Angel by Jack Johnson. I laid my head on his shoulder and listened to his voice. I then knew everything will be okay. 
We got to the airport, said our goodbyes, and then I left. 
I cried the whole way home. & more.
Thank you for everything Taylor Scott Heyman. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment