September 1, 2011

Photography

Here are some of my new photos from these past few weeks. I love photography and hope to make it a career someday.
Cactus, of course. It's Arizona.

I wish I could tell you this is me in the picture but sadly no. I just creeped WAY hard core.

Sunsets....The only good reason to live in Arizona.



 And here he is, My favorite person in the world, Taylor Heyman. Excuse the fact he looks a little feminine.


I said in my last blog post id post more about my special someone. Meet Taylor Scott Heyman. He currently lives in Provo, Utah. (Booooo) He is extremely talented. He plays the piano and the ukelele beautifully, and can sing like no other. Yes, that means I get serenaded quite often. I also found myself a BYU lacrosse player. I consider myself pretty lucky. Distance is hard but it still feels the same. Miss you Taylor.

*side note I logged onto my blog today and saw I had two followers. I couldn't tell you how happy I was until I saw it was my best friend and my cousin. Ha love you guys!


1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahaha ohhh i love and miss you. these pictures are beautiful especially the one of you and taylor... i think i melted a little bit inside... hahahaha:)

    ReplyDelete