September 29, 2011

The after-math...

So I promise that this blog is not all based on Taylor and I. It just so happens that I have pretty interesting stories on us. Well... I find them interesting haha (probably no one else does). Every time Taylor leaves I have a meltdown. It looks kinda like this...
The day after Taylor left I went to school in sweats, hair up, & in a very unpleasant mood. I'd like to make a public apology to all those I came in contact with. I am deeply sorry for my attitude. I then came home from school, ditched dive (the usual), ate a burrito, napped, & cried.
It seems like girls always turn to chocolate in time of need. I spiced things up a bit, & made an oreo milkshake. I also decided to torture myself even more, & watch a chick flick. I figured since I already have the notebook memorized word for word I should watch a different movie. I chose Dear John. BAD, BAD, BAD IDEA. Dear John is about a long distance relationship. Hmmm where have I heard that one before? So my night consisted of...

Hey...at least it was low-fat ice cream and 1% milk?
ridiculous? I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment