September 17, 2011

6 days & counting.

This week has flown by so fast. I'm just hoping the next one does as well. For starters I got my homecoming dress! Hard work. My car battery died. I bombed a chem test. I worked hours on end. I went on a double date and went mini golfing...lets just say, I should be pro. & BYU lost, the Brereton household isn't too happy right now.
My hero. Thanks Dad for saving Bella and I. (Bella would be my car)




I may bomb chemistry tests because I take ugly pictures during class? Just an idea.
Our lovely friends like to make us Utah cupcakes for the BYU vs. Utah game. Sadly, they won this year. Hopefully basketball can redeem us again....

P.s. Please pray for my Dad...his voice might be a little sore from yelling at our TV today.

No comments:

Post a Comment