August 30, 2011

Here it is...

          The day has come. Never thought it would, for at least another 5 years... I'm 16 years old, starting a blog. I spend my Sundays blogstalking for hours on end. It is probably not healthy. After stalking all the lovely blogs I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed one for myself. The usual requirements to have a blog is A: You should live in the Utah Valley. B: Newly married/Engaged. C: In college. and D: A Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Well... let me introduce myself.

        My name is Sydney Brereton, I'm 16 years old from Chandler, Arizona. I go to Hamilton high school (whoo state champs 3 years in a row!) I live through music. It helps me get through so many things. I love photography, I take my camera everywhere I go. I love to bake, and especially the part where I get to eat what I made. My favorite dessert is a cupcake...with out a doubt. This year I've joined the dive team and dance team. I literally just started so I wouldn't say I'm the best. I have been playing soccer for awhile now, it's my favorite! I guess it's safe to say I'm pretty athletic. One of my favorite feelings in the world is being sore from a work out the next day later.

         I am actually a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which I am extremely grateful to be. I do have a special someone in my life, I am so lucky to have met him and be his best friend. I miss him dearly, he is currently at BYU and I can't wait to see him next (this is were you freak out because of our age difference, get over it.) I'll give more details about him later. for sure. I have the best friends in the ENTIRE world. I have two brothers and one sister yes, we fight but they make my days so much better, I love them.

        Well, obviously I don't live in Utah, Go to college, and I'm definitely not married nor engaged but I am LDS. One requirement, check. I just started this blog because I love to write, and I'm terrible at keeping journals. Can't wait to write more!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sydney, it's nice to meet you! I found your blog through a friend and I love how open and honest you are in your posts, it's refreshing :) I have to admit that I am a college-aged mormon girl who lives in utah valley and blogs...I'm new to the blogging world and looking to make new friends! Let me know if you'd like to swap buttons or guest post at any time.
    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete